What was your father/daughter dance song? Share with everyone to exchange some ideas...or if you just want to post a thought about your dad...do it here! I would love to read some stories! My mom walked me down the aisle, so I didn't have that experience...although my mom was the most appropriate person for the job!
Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Hey Orange County brides....I am hosting a special giveaway - just for you! I have never had a giveaway quite like this one - for several re...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Happy Father's Day!
Father's have an important role in their daughter's wedding - and no, I am not talking about just paying the bills (although that would be super, duper nice right?). They have the honor of walking you down the aisle, getting in that Father/Daughter Dance and making a toast to the bride and groom! To celebrate all the Dad's out there I added a new song to my playlist - one of my all time favorite songs by 10,000 Maniacs called "How You've Grown". I also found some great toasts...in case your dad gets a little tongue tied or doesn't quite know how to express himself...these toasts will surely help! Happy Father's Day....to all the dads out there!
What was your father/daughter dance song? Share with everyone to exchange some ideas...or if you just want to post a thought about your dad...do it here! I would love to read some stories! My mom walked me down the aisle, so I didn't have that experience...although my mom was the most appropriate person for the job!
What was your father/daughter dance song? Share with everyone to exchange some ideas...or if you just want to post a thought about your dad...do it here! I would love to read some stories! My mom walked me down the aisle, so I didn't have that experience...although my mom was the most appropriate person for the job!
Labels:
Wedding Planning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment