In more blissful news, I have been invited to attend The Blissful Wishes Ball being put on the at The Ebell in Pasadena on Nov 4, 2010! This formal event is open to the public! If you are interested in attending you can find ticket information here. It's going to be an amazing night!
Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Hey Orange County brides....I am hosting a special giveaway - just for you! I have never had a giveaway quite like this one - for several re...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Calling all vendors and brides!
Calling all vendors and brides....I have to say something about this upcoming auction (starting on October 1st) Wish Upon A Wedding, a non-profit wish granting organization for terminally ill brides/grooms, will be sponsoring an auction to raise funds for granting wedding wishes! If you are a vendor and wish to donate an item, the deadline has been extended until September 15th! If you are a bride, make sure you bookmark the site to bid for items you will need for your wedding! Both vendors and brides will be helping a great cause!
In more blissful news, I have been invited to attend The Blissful Wishes Ball being put on the at The Ebell in Pasadena on Nov 4, 2010! This formal event is open to the public! If you are interested in attending you can find ticket information here. It's going to be an amazing night!
In more blissful news, I have been invited to attend The Blissful Wishes Ball being put on the at The Ebell in Pasadena on Nov 4, 2010! This formal event is open to the public! If you are interested in attending you can find ticket information here. It's going to be an amazing night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment