Go check it out here! It's a lot of fun! A few other sites have something similar but, I found Instyle to be more user friendly! Who is your favorite celebrity?
Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Hey Orange County brides....I am hosting a special giveaway - just for you! I have never had a giveaway quite like this one - for several re...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Get your Hollywood Makeover - Online!
Today, I have been playing around with this online tool from InStyle Magazine. It's called the Hollywood Makeover and it is totally fun addicting! If you want to play around with your wedding day look this is the place for you - now you don't have to have multiple trials with your hair and makeup girl! You just upload a picture of yourself and away you go! You can choose from options like hair, makeup - including lips, eyes, skin or do the whole package with the complete look! I uploaded a picture and tried out different hairstyles - I really liked Katie Holmes hairstyles and even one using Michelle Obama's hair style looked pretty good on me! Just for fun, I opted to let the hubby see how I would look with long hair using Kim Kardashian! Here are my looks:
Labels:
Cool Sites,
Just Because
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment