I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, today I was checking out the different online collage software. I decided to download a free version of Picture Collage Maker and tried out a few sample collages! I like it! Anyone who is using collages for the wedding websites, save the date cards or scrap booking will find the user interface very easy! Check out this sample for how easy Save The Date cards would be:
Another easy thing you could use this for would be for making a story board - which is what I want to use it for when I am blogging about color specific items for weddings or for my give-a-ways I host. I am working on the April give-a-way now and I think having one photo of everything (because you can save the collage as a JPG file or print it out!) is a perfect way to show off the items! Let me know what you think when you see the give-a-way I have planned for April! My final note about this product is that you can download the trial version and if you like it and want to purchase the full version - if you have a blog or website and you talk about your use of the product they will send you a license to use the product for free! That's a nice deal! So get creative and have some fun....let me know what you will be using it for!
Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
-
Last week, I arrived back in Southern California from a trip to the Mexican Riviera. My first stop: Starbucks! To my utter surprise and deli...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment