Rent umbrellas you say?!? Yes, many brides rent our beautiful umbrellas and parasols for their weddings as shade or rain protection for their guest as well as fun whimsical additions to their wedding day photos. Vintage Umbrellas for Sale - We have the largest selection of original vintage umbrellas from the 1930’s – 1960’s available for you to accessories your wardrobe with. Signature Bella Umbrellas - Bella Umbrella designs its own line of umbrellas called The Signature Bella Pagoda Umbrella. It is one of the most feminine, curvy umbrellas where you can mix and match the canopy and handle colors to make an umbrella just right for you. Bella Umbrella Shop - After 8 years on the web we opened our first brick and mortar store in November, 2009. Located in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle WA.
Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Hey Orange County brides....I am hosting a special giveaway - just for you! I have never had a giveaway quite like this one - for several re...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Vintage Style Umbrellas
I am in L-O-V-E! I just found Bella Umbrella's and I am so excited to share them with you all! Since the weather here, in usually sunny southern California, has been gloomy and rainy, what a perfect thing to share with you all today! I was inspired in several ways while browsing their website! Some other great news? You can RENT these pretty parasols....yes rent! Very affordable too!
Here is the information direct from their blog:
Check them out...you will for sure see the possibilities and why I am in love with Bella Umbrella's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment