I love old keys, so I can tell you now this is one my most favorite posts I have done for my blog! Skeleton keys have actually been popping up in weddings...they are vintage and they have history. There is a saying that if you wear an old skeleton key on a chain around your neck, you will open the doors of opportunity and success and guard against negativity....that's a nice theme for a wedding, right? So, here are a few things I found to go along with this theme:
A free monogram....yep, I said free! This monogram I created on Wedding Chicks (they have more!). You can pick colors and then use this on all your DIY items! Pretty awesome!!
Maybe you want to use these keys for your save the dates - just add a hang tag to it and mail it off! Would be a unique save the date for sure! Also, you can use them for your seating chart or escort cards! These keys are actually made from wood!! They are much more affordable than actual antique keys as well ($6.95 for a set of 12):
I also adore bouquet charms! I found this one on Etsy for 39.00. This could actually be used after the wedding to (in a pretty photobox).
And, finally if you are looking for something blue to add to your wedding....or you happen to be doing a tiffany blue theme I thought these earrings would work well. These actually could work for the bride or as a perfect maids gift! They are only $22.00 from Etsy seller Bionic Unicorn
Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Hey Orange County brides....I am hosting a special giveaway - just for you! I have never had a giveaway quite like this one - for several re...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment