I am sending out mad love vibes right now to the people over at Wedding Chicks. Seriously, they have some super cute freebie items and you must check them out. I love the idea of having a photo booth and apparently I am not alone because they are super popular at weddings! Well, now you can print off your own sign! How easy is this?? And, it's super duper cute! I made up this one:
Here are all your color options:
When you get the image emailed to you it says that the graphic should be printed at a size of 5.5" x 4.25" or smaller. If you don't have a great quality printer at home, you could always take this over to Kinkos and have them print it. They might even be able to do it as a transparent so you could stick it on a piece of wood or other material! I like the idea of transferring it to card stock and hanging with thick twine though...! So many good ideas! You can check out all their freebie offers here!
I also saved this photo and opened it up in Paint. Trust me, when it comes to DIY projects I feel like I have to left hands (and yes, I am right handed!). But, I thought you could really use this freebie for so many other things and then it can all tie into your theme! So I used the "erase" tool and then added in a photo of us and used the text tool....now I have a Save The Date card to match my Photo Booth sign! Fun. Fun. Fun.
Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Hey Orange County brides....I am hosting a special giveaway - just for you! I have never had a giveaway quite like this one - for several re...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Mad Love for Wedding Chicks - Free Templates
Labels:
Cool Sites,
DIY Bride,
Freebies,
Wedding Trends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment