These are amazing...but here is the super duper cool thing - you don't have to pick a design she already has! You can tell her whatever you want and she will make it for you! Yay to that....now go enter! :)
Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Hey Orange County brides....I am hosting a special giveaway - just for you! I have never had a giveaway quite like this one - for several re...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Ooh Ooh! Cookie Giveaway!
Just read that a site I follow is hosting a giveaway! Etsy is have a Christmas in July special and in honor of that, Cupcakes and Corsets (a blog I love) is having a giveaway! The winner will get their choice of one dozen shortbread cookies - decorated in ANY way!! So cool. I love her cookie designs! So, here is the link..
These are amazing...but here is the super duper cool thing - you don't have to pick a design she already has! You can tell her whatever you want and she will make it for you! Yay to that....now go enter! :)
These are amazing...but here is the super duper cool thing - you don't have to pick a design she already has! You can tell her whatever you want and she will make it for you! Yay to that....now go enter! :)
Labels:
Cool Sites,
Give-a-way
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment