Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Hey Orange County brides....I am hosting a special giveaway - just for you! I have never had a giveaway quite like this one - for several re...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
Friday, April 29, 2011
Last day to enter our Sweet Treat Giveaway!
It's been a pretty exciting couple of days! Today, the Royal Wedding and tomorrow our Sweet Treat Giveaway ends! You only have until 5:00pm PST to enter tomorrow and a winner will be chosen....and I am even giddy about picking the winner! Clearly, my readers LOVE sweets...I just want to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone who has entered so far! The response, actually, has really touched me, especially since I host and pay for my own giveaways, and by your responses it makes me feel like I have done a good job....so thank you to all who entered! If you are just coming here for the first time (good timing on your part!) you have just a few more hours to enter to win an amazing Sweet Treat giveaway package! You can win:
Labels:
Give-a-way
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment