Oh! And those awesome embroidery loops I just posted about here? If you are not much of a DIY crafter and would rather purchase handmade items (like me!) another bonus!! Linda makes them! Whoop! For $20 you can have someone else make the Chalkboard Embroidery Hoop for your dessert table!
Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Hey Orange County brides....I am hosting a special giveaway - just for you! I have never had a giveaway quite like this one - for several re...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Dessert pedestals for cakes and cupcakes!
I have been saving this "find" from Etsy seller BurlapAndBlue for quite awhile now....I know, I was totally holding out on you guys - right? Linda is the owner of this shop that is filled with beautiful goodies, perfect to accent a wedding or shower dessert table! I just love all the ways you can use this. Linda's lovely pedestals were also featured in the April 2011 Bride's magazine! And guess what? I just found out that Linda is celebrating her 1000th blog follower by giving away a gorgeous summer starfish dessert pedestal! BONUS! You have until the 12th of July to enter so good luck on that...but, if you want to check out these beauties head on over to BurlapAndBlue on Etsy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment