Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
-
Last week, I arrived back in Southern California from a trip to the Mexican Riviera. My first stop: Starbucks! To my utter surprise and deli...
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Your Bridal 15 Minutes of Fame!
Just in case you ever wanted to be on TV...or you want to try and win a honeymoon...here's your chance! If you live in NY, NJ, CT or Dallas/FT/Worth areas you could be in luck! Your wedding has to be coming up or before September 2010! The show will give brides the opportunity to discuss what they have planned with other brides, attend each other's wedding to see how it all turns out (FUN!) and then one lucky bride each episode WINS their honeymoon! Sounds good to me! Check out the casting info here!
Labels:
In The News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment