- Announce your engagement this way! Offer a refreshing drink to your folks! Oh the surprise!
- Ask your favorite friend to be your bridesmaid
- Use as decoration at your bridal shower
- Set up one per place setting at your wedding - use alternating colors that coordinate with your wedding! (see example pictures below)
Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
-
Last week, I arrived back in Southern California from a trip to the Mexican Riviera. My first stop: Starbucks! To my utter surprise and deli...
Monday, December 28, 2009
Thristing for a unique favor?
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make your own label - complete with picture and personalized message! Personalized water bottles are so common but a yummy soda that is available in 14 flavors...kind of hard to resist! It can be a little pricey...at $16.99 a 6-pack or $29.99 for a 12-pack (don't forget to search the web for a coupon before you order!). There are so many unique ways to use these:
Here are some ideas from the Jones Soda Website from Kayla & Adrian's Wedding:
Labels:
Favor Ideas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment