Recently, I have been getting a lot of emails about upcoming bridal shows in my area (Southern California). If you are newly engaged I think a bridal show is a great place to get started! January kicks off the bridal show season - I am sure every one knows why! Christmas and New Years are two of the biggest engagement times during the year! Bridal shows can be overwhelming if you have never been to one! There are vendors for every thing you can think of - from DJ's and Photographers to Tupperware and Tuxedos. You will get A LOT of information to put you into bridal over-drive. One good thing? Cake samples! :) Isn't that enough reason to go? To find a local bridal show or expo in your area you can do a search but here are a few sites that list them by state:
http://www.wedalert.com/bridal_show/
http://www.onewed.com/bridalshows/
Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
-
Last week, I arrived back in Southern California from a trip to the Mexican Riviera. My first stop: Starbucks! To my utter surprise and deli...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment