Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
-
Last week, I arrived back in Southern California from a trip to the Mexican Riviera. My first stop: Starbucks! To my utter surprise and deli...
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Happy New Year!
I am so excited to start 2010! I think it's going to be a great year! I have some exciting plans for this little blog and I am happy to have whoever reads it out there along for the ride! One of the things I will be offering to readers....give-a-ways! I love finding beautiful, unique things for weddings and then sharing them - so why not offer some lucky person the chance to win the things I find?? My first give-a-way will start tomorrow, so make sure you come back and check it out...until then I am wishing everyone a safe, healthy, happy New Year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment