Here are some of my favorites...which one do you love???
Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
-
Last week, I arrived back in Southern California from a trip to the Mexican Riviera. My first stop: Starbucks! To my utter surprise and deli...
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Great News! Thanks Todd!
I contacted Etsy seller Todd over at Love To Create Stamps to let him know that I adore his stamps...and to let him know that I had included one of his stamps in my February give-a-way. He was so gracious and generous! He offered to GIVE a stamp away to a lucky winner! So, my lovely blog readers...the great news is we will have a second winner in the February give-a-way! One lucky winner will receive the prize package of all my goodies and a 2nd place winner will receive a stamp from Todd. I absolutely love when people pay it forward! Thank you Todd...for creating awesome stamps and for being so kind! Please check out his Etsy shop! He has some amazing stamps! Also, if you like self inking stamps he offers these on his website: http://www.lovetocreatestamps.com
Here are some of my favorites...which one do you love???
Here are some of my favorites...which one do you love???
Labels:
Cool Sites,
Give-a-way
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment