Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
-
Last week, I arrived back in Southern California from a trip to the Mexican Riviera. My first stop: Starbucks! To my utter surprise and deli...
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Miss Pug's Pawfect Wedding Is Hosting a Give-A-Way!
A new blog I am following has hit a milestone - over 100 followers!! Congrats to you Miss Pug! She is celebrating by offering a Name Change Express give-a-way! Since I have yet to change my name (oops! I am bad) I would hope none of my readers would follow my footsteps...well at least on this ONE thing! So, head on over to Miss Pug's Pawfect Wedding blog and check out her nifty wedding planning journey and don't forget to enter her give-a-way! She will be taking entries until the end of the day Wednesday, February 10th (midnight eastern time) and will announce the winner at some point on Thursday.
Labels:
Give-a-way,
Real Brides
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment