Have you seen these yet? I love them! Perfect for a dessert table or even a bridal shower! I found a couple of people on Etsy that make these lovelies! I like the idea of having something you can get a couple of bites from...enough to satisfy without it being TOO much.
If you are more of the DIY type of person then you have to check out Bakerella! They give you the instructions on how to make these adorable pops...and I might even have to try it out - I think these are perfect!
Here are some special wedding cake pops from Bakerella but you seriously must check out the red velvet cake balls (these are the ones I want to make!!)
Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
-
Last week, I arrived back in Southern California from a trip to the Mexican Riviera. My first stop: Starbucks! To my utter surprise and deli...
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment