FTD has a partnership with Vera Wang and I found these lovely flowers...A hand-tied bouquet of assorted lavender roses, lavender carnations, purple anemones, lavender tulips and lavender double lisianthus is wrapped with a green ti leaf. Arrives in an exclusive Vera Wang gift box. Anemones are one of my favorite flowers for weddings - they are so striking, which is why this bouquet was my favorite. The price? $60! AWESOME!
A hand-tied bouquet of lavender roses, lavender lisianthus, lavender Matsumoto asters, dark purple limonium and seeded eucalyptus berries wrapped with green exotic foliage. Arrives in an exclusive Vera Wang gift box. The price of this beautiful bouquet: $65
Another favorite flower is the lisianthus! It looks so soft and feminine! Here is a bouquet in an adorable julip cup. The price of this $60 A bouquet of lavender roses, purple lisianthus and waxflower is presented in a 5" silverplated julep cup. Arrives in an exclusive Vera Wang gift box.
Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
-
Last week, I arrived back in Southern California from a trip to the Mexican Riviera. My first stop: Starbucks! To my utter surprise and deli...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment