Welcome to sweet tooth blog! Kidding, but seriously, I am finding some amazing edibles lately! Let's kick off this post by showing you some cute cupcake finds:
Cupcake Teacups? Oh yeah! Fun for a Bridal Tea Party (don't forget to check out my blog post about Tea Parties) for sure! I am loving these. Bake and serve your cupcakes right in these white teacup-shaped silicone molds! Set of 4 reusable, food-safe silicone baking cups with plastic saucers - so fun! $19.95 for the set of 4
Next up a cupcake kit that has everything you need to make and decorate dozens of festive cupcakes! This would make a fun project for the bride and maids to do together or it makes a perfect gift for anyone who loves baking! The price is $19.95 for the set and you get:
Kit includes:
14 scrumptious recipes
250 decorative cup liners in two sizes
pastry bag
assortment of piping tips
And if you are loving cupcakes as much as I am right now you must check out Bake It Pretty! This is one of my most favorite shops for all things cupcakes!
Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
-
Last week, I arrived back in Southern California from a trip to the Mexican Riviera. My first stop: Starbucks! To my utter surprise and deli...
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment