Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Hey Orange County brides....I am hosting a special giveaway - just for you! I have never had a giveaway quite like this one - for several re...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Monogram Here...Monogram There...
I have a friend that made aisle runners and parasols with a monogram (she made an aisle runner for my wedding) and I thought it was such an amazing way to personalize your wedding AND get some pretty amazing pictures! ;) So, when I ran across IDo Originals it brought back some great memories! I checked out the blog first and then headed straight over to their Etsy store to check pricing. The prices are pretty reasonable ($35 - $50) so I thought I would share this find. They also have a website you can order from here. I love the Table Runners and Banners so make sure you check those out on their website!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment