Dresses courtesy of Bonny Bridal
Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Hey Orange County brides....I am hosting a special giveaway - just for you! I have never had a giveaway quite like this one - for several re...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
White, Ivory or...Diamond White!
Colors, colors, colors. Now your wedding gown can come in a variety of colors. Let's be honest though the percentage of brides who will NOT wear a white wedding gown has to be pretty small right? Before, you had a choice of White or Ivory and now we throw into the mix the color Diamond White. What is Diamond White? It's basically a creamy version of white. It's not as stark as white and it's not as yellow as Ivory. It's actually a color that works with many skin tones and because it is a soft color I think it photographs beautifully! You would probably be surprised by how many dresses are photographed for the magazine ads in this color - because with the proper lighting it does come off as white in photos. I love the color and I love dresses in that color! Here are three dress that are sampled in Diamond White...can YOU tell the difference?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment