I have used other similar sites that allow you to do the same thing but I haven't been to any other sites that have the adorable backgrounds this site does! I have already started uploading pics! You can even share them on your blog, Facebook or email to friends and family!! You can add music and video...I am just getting started here and oh...the possibilities! :) Check it out for yourself...let me know what you think! Scrapblog.com
Popular Posts
-
Ok, the title is cheesy! But, it made me laugh! I came across this unique idea and it's yummy too! Jones Soda has an option to make you...
-
By Robbie Keane While looking for just the right gifts for weddings, keep in mind what you know about the couple. Choose something that you ...
-
So...I was imagining a couple that met traveling or perhaps work for an airline....or maybe a couple that tried out for The Amazing Race...t...
-
I have a lot of pictures that I like to use in my posts - it makes it a lot easier to show all the fun things I like to write about! So, tod...
-
Make Your own wedding bouquets : Akin to dream marriage planning, will plan to marriage flowers or bouquet. Wedding flower elevate grace or ...
-
Only a few days left to enter our two April giveaways! The main April giveaway will close at 10pst on April 24th (that's THIS Saturday...
-
Ok, so I finally got everything organized from my Las Vegas Bridal Market Trip! I collected so much information while I was there! Here are ...
-
My blog is still being typed from the wonderful state of Maryland! We extended our time out here, but will be heading home in a couple of we...
-
Hey Orange County brides....I am hosting a special giveaway - just for you! I have never had a giveaway quite like this one - for several re...
-
Japanese bridal fashion designer Eiko owns and runs Aliansa , a wedding dress boutique that specializes in contemporary Kimono wedding gow...
Thursday, December 31, 2009
A Cool Website!
Tonight I was playing around with a website that offers a unique way for you to make Save The Date cards, Photobooks or multimedia scrapbooks - all with a drag and drop feature! I love scrapbooking! In fact, I have about four scrapbooks I am working on - or should I say that I have been working on for...oh...ummm...3 or 4 years now. How hard can it be? Honestly, I can be "creative challenged". I have been to the local stores...I have bought all the scrapbook papers, embellishments, hole punches, ribbon, etc etc. I have boxes of this stuff. I just can't seem to sit down long enough to create those beautiful pages I see people making. Now, I find this website where you just upload your pics and then drag and drop them in the provided boxes. How easy can it be? Well, let me tell you...VERY EASY!
I have used other similar sites that allow you to do the same thing but I haven't been to any other sites that have the adorable backgrounds this site does! I have already started uploading pics! You can even share them on your blog, Facebook or email to friends and family!! You can add music and video...I am just getting started here and oh...the possibilities! :) Check it out for yourself...let me know what you think! Scrapblog.com
I have used other similar sites that allow you to do the same thing but I haven't been to any other sites that have the adorable backgrounds this site does! I have already started uploading pics! You can even share them on your blog, Facebook or email to friends and family!! You can add music and video...I am just getting started here and oh...the possibilities! :) Check it out for yourself...let me know what you think! Scrapblog.com
Labels:
Cool Sites,
DIY Bride,
In The News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment